MOULD KING 21009 UCS | Sandcrawler Star Wars Remote Control | Building Blocks Toy Set
Sandcrawler, also known as stylized hourglass crawlers, are large, slow, trampling vehicles that are used as self-propelled bases for self-digging teams. On Tatooine, the heavy sand reptiles climbed the sand dunes with the help of these boats, most of which were later converted into mobile homes by Jawas. Eight large turbines power the Sandcrawler’s tread, which pulls it across the desert dunes. Due to incomplete maintenance, and may malfunction at any time. Sandcrawler has a maze of tunnels, living rooms, and rooms with parts, machinery, and captured robots. Despite the fact that there are hatches between the large crawlers that allow you to enter and exit the crawlers, the front opening of the Sandcrawler forms a ramp. The Tusken Raiders are strong enough to stand up to them, but they cannot match the Imperial Commandos.
• Use this huge Mould King Star Wars Sandcrawler set to reproduce the classic Tatooine scene in Star Wars: A New Hope..
• Power Function parts include: 6 x XL motors, 1 x battery box, 1 x motor extension wire
• Full-colour step-by-step building instructions.
• This set is compatible with brand bricks and contains over 13,168 pieces.
• Mould King Sandcrawlers measures over 70.2cm high, 94.6cm long, and 37.9cm wide.